Monday, January 10, 2011

Wow!

I'm sure most of you have heard my news by now, but in case you haven't...

I won the 2010 TBA photo contest!

What's a bigger surprise, Thoroughbred Times actually wrote up a short article about it. You can read it here.

Go here to see my page where I thanked practically everyone outside of my dog and cat (But they actually deserve to be thanked for keeping me sane, so thanks, kids!). I hope I didn't blather on too much. I really was humbled by the voting. And thanks to the readers of this blog, who helped me pick out what photo to submit! You guys obviously have great taste. :-)

The Pied Piper of Arlington

2 comments:

  1. I sure that it was my vote that put you over the top. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful, congratulations!
    I love the photo, what a great moment!

    ReplyDelete