Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rachel's new website

Have you seen Rachel Alexandra's new website over at NYRA.com, Rachel's Sandbox? The blog is being written by my new acquaintance, Jenny Kellner, who dishes about Rachel's arrival at Belmont, the buzz on the backside, and the lead-up to the Mother Goose Stakes. With videos, pictures, and up-t0-date information, this is the next-best thing to being at the track Saturday to see the great filly run in the Grade I Mother Goose Stakes.

If you're lucky enough to attend this race, know that there's a Rachel bracelet giveaway when the doors open, and women get in free. I wish I could get my hands on one of those bracelets!

Zenyatta is racing Saturday, as well. Unfortunately, it's in a different state. She'll be going for her second Vanity Handicap at Hollywood Park. My article about the "virtual match race" will be linked here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment